About the partner:
The INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. The founders, some of the best minds from the corporate and academic worlds, anticipated the leadership needs of the emerging Asian economies.
They recognized that the rapidly changing business landscape would require young leaders who not only have an understanding of the developing economies but who also present a global perspective. The ISB is committed to creating such leaders through its innovative programmes, outstanding faculty and thought leadership. Funded entirely by private corporations, foundations and individuals from around the world who believe in its vision, the ISB is a not-for-profit organization.
Details of partnership:
Technology Entrepreneurship Programme (TEP) is a semi-virtual programme offered by the Indian School of Business(ISB) in partnership with Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK). The program is tailored specifically to motivate and generate interest in entrepreneurship among 2nd year 2nd-semester engineering students. TEP aims to foster entrepreneurship by guiding engineering students in creating technology-enabled products and services. Additionally, the programme helps improve their communication, teamwork and problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
Students pursuing 2ndyear 2ndsemester in:
- Bachelor of Engineering (all specializations)
- Bachelor of Technology (all specializations)
Benefits for the beneficiaries:
TEP has three primary goals at its core:
- To promote technology entrepreneurship as a viable career option and nurture the culture of entrepreneurship in the region.
- Link entrepreneurial and innovative behaviour to educational and career pathways.
- To provide an environment/experience for engineering students to create investable technology-based start-ups.
The components of TEP can be broadly categorized into three areas:
- Core Courses: Online modules that cover topics on Product and Service Design, Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Practicum: Hands-on activity-based learning through Human Centric Design Thinking Workshop, Engineering Design Challenge, Mentor workshops/boot-camps and industry visits.
- Build Your Own Venture: A series of boot-camps and mentor clinics are conducted to assist students to build their own venture. Additionally, classroom sessions on topics like marketing strategy, negotiations and other management-related topics, are held to prepare students to be pitch ready for Demo Day with prospective investors.
How to avail the benefits:
For more details regarding this program, contact your concerned TPO / TASK coordinator
Validity of partnership:
31st March 2020