Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) in association with the Steinbeis Academy for Advanced Technology Training & Entrepreneurship, India is conducting a One Month Solar Panel Installation Technician Course across Telangana and starting from Warangal in June 2018 followed by Siddipet, Karimnagar, Adilabad and other districts. This is a Telangana Government’s Initiative to enhance skills of youth in the renewable energy space for future.
Steinbeis Academy for Advanced Technology Training & Entrepreneurship, India is one of the largest Training Institute in India providing Solar PV Trainings with International Certifications like Steinbeis (Germany) and Galileo (from European Energy Centre UK), as well as working in partnership with Sector Skill Councils – Electronics Sector Skills Council and Skill Council for Green Jobs, as well as Telangana Skills and Knowledge Academy, Govt. Of Telangana. The Steinbeis Academy for Advanced Technology Training & Entrepreneurship, India also has an active Placement Cell which organizes counselling and placement for the students.
- Electrical Basics
- Solar Panels and Power Plant Components
- Installation of Off Grid and On Grid SPV Plant
- Earthing & Safety
- Site Survey, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Soft Skills
The course of study provides industry-relevant learning content to enhance and sharpen the required skills among the underprivileged youth / unemployed to provide opportunities for employment in the fast-growing solar sector at a highly subsidized cost of Rs.500/-.
Basic eligibility for enrolment to this course are:
- Age between 18 - 35 years
- Minimum educational qualification of X class
- Last date to submit the registration form: 25th August 2018
- Selection Process: 27th August 2018
- Commencement of Solar Panel Installation Technician Course at Vijay Degree College, Armoor, Nizamabad: 29th August 2018
Interested, unemployed youth are requested to CLICK HERE to enroll in this course.
In case of any further clarifications, please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919573339294, +918096809483, 040-2988034-37