Realising the need for students to be hand-held by industry professionals who can help them build their skill sets and personality to suit the industry requirements, TASK and Mentor Together, have partnered to enable students to be mentored by experienced people from relevant industries.
The Mentor To Go Android & Web-App is the first fully mobile mentorship platform for students. It helps students improve their work readiness through self-learning, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
- 2nd year students of B.Com (General), B.Com (Computers), BBM and BBA streams
- 2nd year and 3rd year students of CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, and Mechanical engineering streams
- Free access to learning content (interactive videos, podcasts, self-learning activities) that help students unlock their potential.
- Mentorship journey with mentors from industry, uniquely matched to students’ need. Mentorship focusing on diverse work readiness topics: personal and professional value building, CV and interview prep, vision-setting, goal-planning.
- Work experience opportunities for students who complete mentorship through the mentor network
When asked for the institution code, use this: 8QS7GX
For more information call : 7337000256.