India is witnessing a significant economic and technological transformation due to growing business opportunities in a number of industry domains such as Banking & Financial Services (BFS), Retail, Manufacturing, Pharma, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality and many others. With the increasing digital footprint in every sphere of life, either of the enterprise or the end-user, the growing threat in the cyber space is a reality that is the concern of the entire society. Today, cybercrime is a threat many organizations are beginning to recognize as one of the key concerns for uninterrupted business. Thus comes the need for an efficient cyber security system.
While the society at large including the government, industry, academia alike are contributing to the acumen in contending with this menace and arriving at practical solutions, the Telangana government has been playing a key role in the practice and adherence of Cyber Security measures in the state. This event is fourth in a row after 3 successful years as the Cyber Security Summit and this year we have introduced the Cyber Safety Adherence awards – wherein the best organizations with best practices gets recognized and rewarded.
- Impact of Blockchain in Cyber Security
- Distributed architecture and impact on resilience
- Critical Considerations for heightened cyber Resilience
- Is Cyber resilience the future of Cyber Security
- AI / ML in Threat Intelligence
- Safety in the Hyper-Connected World
- Privacy and Data Protection in the Digital Universe
- Evolving Cyber Forensics
- Policymaking and impact in the growing Digital world
- Live Simulations