The main objective of TASK placement division is to showcase the ability of students for purposeful placement through Capacity building for professional behavior, communication skill and self- management. It facilitates and enable the students to be prepared to submit job applications, participate in job interview process while TASK would identity potential jobs through review of job listings, social media , networking , cold calls and other means .
- The TASK placement division shall extend full support to the students to assist them in the placements for all students registered with TASK, however the placement division does not guarantee the final placements. The students are required to extend their full support in the entire placement process and work closely with the placement division for placements.
- The placement division will provide information about available opportunities to the students through TASK website/email/SMS. The students seeking placement assistance are expected to apply for the same and also ensure their complete details are updated on the TASK website(www.tstask.com) However, the final placement of the student depends upon the candidate's performance in the entire application and selection process.
- All the students are required to attend the pre-placement talk by the potential employers when scheduled. They are also required to attend any refresher sessions before the actual placement date.
- Once the placement division shares the student profiles with potential employers, details of shortlisting will be communicated to the students. The shortlisted students are required to attend the initial meeting/ interview with the organization, after discussion with the TASK placement division
- Student has to be sure about the opportunity before applying for the position/ profile shared by the placement division Any withdrawal of the candidature at a later stage will result in disqualifying the candidate from further placement process.
- A student who has applied for a particular vacancy, and has been shortlisted is required to appear for the interview. Any uninformed absence from the interview, except for some valid reasons, will result in disqualifying the candidate from the placement process.
- Once the student appears for the process, and has been selected for the position offered, he/she needs to accept the offer. In the absence of such, the candidate will not be eligible for any subsequent placement from TASK. Such students will be considered as "placed" by the placement division.
- Once the student has accepted one offer, he/she is not eligible for further placement opportunities through the placement division.
- The student is required to accept the offer within stipulated time of getting the confirmation from the organization, or as per the requirement of the hiring organization. In the absence of which, the placement division is free to nominate the next eligible candidate for the offer.
- The students are required to submit a softcopy / photocopy of the offer letter to the TASK placement division. (Pl review if needed!!)
- Once a student has been selected in an organization with/without support from the placement cell, he is required to inform the placement division regarding the same.
- Students opting for higher studies and those who do not require any placement support are required to inform the placement division of the same
- All correspondence to and from the organization will be routed through the placement division only, except when the organization is inviting direct applications from candidates for recruitments. Students should not make any direct communication with the organization, mediated by the placement division
- Students will be considered ineligible for placements, if any of the below mentioned is true:
- If a student has not registered with TASK
- If there is any misbehavior / indiscipline on the part of the student during the interview process
- Or any other reason as deemed by the TASK placement division.
15.Ineligible students will be considered for placement again based on their improved performance and meeting the other criteria as approved by the TASK placement committee.
16.TASK considers its students as TASK brand ambassadors . Thus, the students, once placed are expected to exhibit appropriate behaviour in the organization they are employed with.