TASK and Oracle Academy invites students/Faculties to join us for the opportunity to get introduced to subjects—Big Data, Cloud, and Internet of Things—and explore career paths available within technology fields. The Oracle Academy Student Day will offer your students inspirational speakers who will share technology trends as well as their personal career journey through IT industry.
- Monday, February 26, 2018 – 10:30 AM – 1.00 pm
- This virtual student day will take place ONLINE via unique URL link(Will be sent to registered E-Mail)
- You can attend from your own college
- A computer with Internet connection, and audio headset is required.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- 3rd and 4th year Engineering students from CSE / EC / IT & 3 year Degree students
- Students curious to learn about Emerging & Disruptive technologies in IT
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- Skills needed, accessible learning paths, career journeys taken by employees currently in the industry, and certifications available to help students be ready to achieve a modern career
- Overview of Big Data, Cloud, and Internet of Things and more
- Gain industry knowledge, learn about latest technology trends
WHY SHOULD STUDENTS ATTEND?
- Be inspired to achieve their dreams
- Earn a Certificate of Participation for every completed webinar viewed
For a student to participate, an Oracle Academy Individual membership is required.
Students/Faculties should follow the steps below to register for membership,
Register today! (Last Date for Registrations 24th February 2018)