Microsoft AI Classroom series
Preparing students of today, become leaders of tomorrow.
November 23 – November 25, 2020
TASK and TSCHE have joined forces with Microsoft and NASSCOM FutureSkills® to deliver Microsofts AI, machine learning and data science expertise to students through a 3-part simu-live learning sessions including demos and live Q&A*
These online classes will be delivered through multiple simulive sessions, at no cost to the students.
- About the Program
- Assessment & Certification
About the program
- The AI Classroom series is divided into three (3) easy to consume modules of 2.5 hours each; and includes live demos, hands-on experiments, and post session assignments to enable students to check their knowledge.
- Please attend all three (3) modules to complete your learning for the series.
- Each module will be introduced by leading data scientists and AI influencers; followed by 2 hours of learning session and 30 minutes of live Q&A with subject matter experts.
- Two weeks of online support at no cost. Post the workshop series, students have access to online experts to address queries and to prepare for industry recognized AI certifications.
- This program is open to students enrolled in Indian universities and are residents of India
- Limited seats. Attendance is on first come first basis. If you are unable to join a session it may have reached capacity.