As part of the overall strategy to provide employment opportunities for the youth in the rural districts, the State Govt. has decided to establish IT towers. The first such tower has been set-up at Karimnagar with around 15 companies, TASK also has a regional center in the tower.
The companies housed in the tower are looking at entry-level employees to commence their operations and are working closely with TASK for it. Seeing the demand of these companies, TASK is conducting a Job Fair on Saturday 15th Feb 2020 at Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology & Science, Nustulapur(M), Karimnagar. We expect around 12 companies to participate in the Job Fair and hire the eligible students as per their requirement criteria.
Both freshers and passed out students are eligible for this drive.
The details of the Job Fair are as follows :
Date: Saturday 15th February 2020
Time: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
Venue: Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology & Science Nustulapur(M), Hyderabad to Karimnagar Road, Karimnagar.
Why should the student attend this job mela:
- A good Job Opportunity locally in Karimnagar with 12+ companies.
- Faster hiring decisions by the companies.
- Company briefing for a well informed decision making
- Be a part-off the newly growing IT ecosystem in Karimnagar
- Opportunities for quick growth with some amazing start-ups
- Reporting and Registration starts from 9am and closes by 1pm (No Registration fee).
- Company briefings will commence 10 am sharp.
- Post briefing, registered candidates can choose to walk up to the company booths and attend their respective hiring process.
- They are free to attend interview at the company booth and there is no restriction on the no of interviews that a candidates can attend.
Please inform the students / candidates :
- To reach the venue on time.
- Dress code: Formals & Business casuals.
- TASK registered students should mention their TASK id while registering.
Mandatory documents to carry :
- Resume & Passport size photos(Multiple copies for those candidates who are willing to attend multiple companies)
- one copy of Govt ID proof(Aadhar/PAN Card), in addition existing students should carry a college id card
- Photocopies of Academic certificates
For any further queries, please contact Mr. Ganga Prasad, Relationship Manager, Karimnagar. Contact number:9581338789