Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) announces the next batch of Finishing School on Drone Building and Pilot Training at Hyderabad for Engineering and Polytechnic students
Benefits of this Drone Building and Pilot Training Programme
- Learning the UAS concept through Aero-modelling
- Introduction to fixed wing/Multi Rotor Design & avionics involved.
- Learning about the working of Drone sensors, gyroscopes and Radio system
- Drone training by experienced drone pilots & Live simulator training for the first time in India.
Highlights of Programme:
- Learn - Learn everything about the Unmanned Aerial System and Drones to boost your knowledge and skills in aviation and knowledge of its applications
- Fabricate - Fabricate the Fixed-wing and Multirotor UAV in the workshop and get to know about the avionics involved and the assembly of Drone.
- Overhaul - Learn how to repair and overhaul a Drone according to the renowned industrial engineers
- Fly - Drone flying training through Virtual Reality technology and Drone live flight training
- Students who have completed their Engineering/Polytechnic (all the branches are applicable)
- Should be of age less than 30 years
- Fluency and proficiency in English language
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel across India
- Good eyesight & No colour blindness
The program is highly subsidized and non-residential.
Interested students are requested to register online on the TASK website:
www.task.telangana.gov.in; Registrations – Other Registrations – Finishing School
Send your updated resumes to email@example.com with the Subject as “Finishing School - Drone Building and Pilot Training”
- Last date for registration: 30th April 2018
In the case of any further clarifications please call us on 040-48488275.
Note: All students who have applied for this programme will need to take a pre-assessment test.