Cognizant Infrastructure services are an emerging global force in the infrastructure market. It has worldwide presence that today spans over 28 countries and provides services to more than 350 customers with 12 Global delivery centers and a strong off-shore, near-shore and in-country presence
Cognizant’s ITIS division has over 15,000 employees and contribute around 7% to its overall revenues compared to HCL’s that contributes 36%, Wipro at 24.6% , TCS at 11.9% and Infosys at 7% to its revenues
Over the last 5 years, ITIS has been growing at a scorching 50% CAGR as per Nasscom estimate.
Cognizant IT Infrastructure services constitute
- Application management
- Security Management
- Network Management
- Database Management
- Server Management
- Storage Management
- Monitoring Alerting & Notification
Cognizant has developed platforms such as Cloud 360, OnTarget and HybridIT to offer cloud-based services to enterprise customers and is leveraging on this consulting and SMAC ( Social, mobility , analytical and Cloud) capabilities to deliver infrastructure services.
Please visit http://www.cognizant.com/infrastructure-services
Date: 3rd & 4th March 2016
Venue: Geetanjali Engineering College, Cheeryala Village, Keesara Mandal, Rangareddy Dist., Hyderabad, Telangana 501301
Job Title/Designation: Engineer Trainee
CTC: 3.35 Lakhs per Annum
- Should not have participated in any recruitment drives organized by Cognizant in the past 3 months
- 2016 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software(Full Time only)
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 75% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects. Equivalent CGPA has to be calculated as per the respective university norms in UG/PG (if applicable) considering all subjects (Do not round off academic % or CGPA).
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 70% in the pursuing course with no standing arrears
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible to work in shifts, relocate to any Cognizant locations across India
- Open only to Indian nationals
As part of the selection process Cognizant will conduct group discussion & online aptitude test, which will be followed by Technical and HR interviews.
Student Information (Mandatory)
Students must carry the following for the recruitment process
- two recent photographs (taken with a light background, and ears clearly visible)
- resume (maximum of two pages) and
- all academic records